|Free Ship $129+|
|Free Ship $119+|
|Free Ship $149+|
Sweet, seedless Navel oranges are one of the most popular selling oranges at grocery stores. Navel orange trees are pretty easy to grow. If you live in a colder climate, plant them in a container to bring indoors in the winter. The blooms have an amazing sweet citrus aroma.
- Easy to grow. The Navel Orange tree is easy to grow. In colder climates, brig it indoors & keep near a sunny window.
- It is drought tolerant and pest and disease resistant.
- Health benefits. This yummy citrus fruit provides vitamins, minerals, and other healthy compounds. It also benefits the immune system and can promote heart and digestive health.
- Self-fertile citrus tree. You only need one Navel Orange tree to grow plenty of fruit. Cross-pollination is not necessary for citrus trees to produce fruit.
- Year-round appeal. This evergreen tree has nice green foliage, fragrant flowers, and delicious and healthy fruit.
|Botanical Name:||Citrus sinensis ‘Osbeck’|
|Average Height:||10 – 12 feet|
|Average Width:||10 – 12 feet|
|Grow Zones:||8 to 11 outdoors | 4 to 11 patio|
USDA Plant Hardiness Grow Zone Map