Heart Leaf Philodendron – Unique and trailing with heart-shaped leaves – Easiest House Plant to Grow – Live Plant
Heart Leaf Philodendron is probably one of the easiest house plants to grow. Place them nearly anywhere (except direct sun) and they will thrive. Allow the soil to dry about one inch from the surface before watering. Feed monthly with a balanced plant food. If your plant becomes leggy… just cut it back to the desired size. The cuttings are easily rooted in a container of water or vermiculite.
- Heart Leaf Philodendron is native to southern Brazil
- A trailing or climbing growth habit. When grown unsupported usually not over 12″ in height. Vines can reach over 6 foot in length.
- Proper name: Philodendron cordatum
- Grows almost anywhere in the house, except full sun
- Keep soil evenly moist, but not wet or dry
- Great in a hanging pot